We have been as quick as we possibly could to provide this update that fixes bugs reported by users. Next week we will upload version 1.2 that will add a useful stand alone version as well as a convenient VSTi version that will appear in the "instruments" menu in Logic and other DAWs...
- Added built-in list of PM-plugins proprietary format.
- Added Uninstaller for Mac.
- Fixed LogicPro automation issues on Mac.
- Fixed Chainer issues in Reaper on Windows.
- Fixed Issues related to GUI updates on Windows.
- Fixed square symbols in scanner status text, that appeared on Windows.
- Fixed "Plug and Mix" empty folder in menu and duplicated selection in VST plugins.
- Fixed Chainer crashing on Ableton Live 32bit Yosemite.
- Fixed a crash which sometimes occur on Windows for Reaper x64 when we choose "Empty Preset" from menu.
- Fixed presets format in order to make presets compatible on different platforms.
- Fixed a crash when changing FFT Size.