Today we are proud to announce the release of version 1.2 of the P&M Chainer. This new version adds many enhancements requested by users. Users will now find a VSTi version that makes it much easier to load and use the Chainer as an "instrument" and/or an effect utility.
Version 1.2 also provides a convenient stand alone version where users can load and save guitar patches, vocal patches, keyboard patches or any other chains of effects that can be used for live performances without having to load a DAW.
This new version also provides many enhancements and bug fixes reported by users. The Chainer now provides a new window to load plug-ins that might not have passed the VST / VSTi “scan” validation.========================================
- Added VST, AU and AAX instrument version (VSTi) of PM-Chainer
- Added Standalone application of PM-Chainer.
- Added MIDI Activity indicator (at the right of the preset browser)
- Added"Load VST Plug-in" menu option which allow to load VST plug-ins directly from hard drive, loaded VSTs will be automatically added to the "VST Plug-Ins" manufacturers sub-menu.
- Added labels A1-A8, B1-B8, C1-C8, D1-D8 on the mixer window.
- Fixed crash when saving presets from P&M internal plug-ins on Mac OSX.
- Fixed bug on VU meters of internal P&M plug-ins.
- Fixed compatibility issue with D16 group software.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Tone2 software.
- Fixed "Save Preset" dialog box not showing for PM Plugins on Windows.
- Fixed issue with finding correct CommonFiles path on Windows 7 64bit.
- Fixed MIDI issue with Air Music Technology plugins, there are no more stuck notes.
- Fixed an issue on Windows 7 x64 when we double click on knobs in 32bit plugins, the knobs might sometimes be not correctly redrawn.
- Fixed PM Scanner and added more VST, VSTi compatibility.
- Fixed Z3ta+ 2 now correctly recalls chunks when loading from Chainer's preset.
- Fixed Albino 3 instrument now positioned well on the screen on Windows.