P&M OptoMax is a state of the art plug-in for use in your favorite digital audio workstation.
It is designed to give you precise dynamic control over any type of media whether its vocals, drums or entire compositions.
The plug-ins intuitive user interface allows for effortless control over compression levels, and frequency side-chaining, as well as other crucial sonic analysis tools.
- Threshold: Sets the input level at which compression will begin.
- Input Level: Adjusts the level of the input signal.
- GR Meter: Shows the amount of gain reduction being applied to the input signal.
- Makeup Gain: Sets the amount of gain applied to the signal after compression.
- Attack: Sets how long the compressor takes to kick in once the input signal exceeds the threshold.
- Ratio: Fixed values for accurate instrument and bus compression.
- Release: Sets how long it takes for the compression to stop once the signal has dropped below the threshold.
- Surround: Complex stereo widening effect, expands the sonic depth and presence of the output audio
- Dry Input: Adds the unprocessed, direct signal to the mix for serial or parallel processing. Turn Dry Mix On/Off by clicking the button below the knob.
- Tube: Restores warmth and detail lost during digital compression.
- Lookahead: Turns on Compressor’s Lookahead feature enabling it to duck the sound earlier than a triggering peak appears.
- Surround: Increases stereo imaging and depth of field.
- Clipper: For limiting your signal’s overall output.
- Peak: Displays the Peak decibel or RMS level.
Operating Systems :
- AAX Native
Included in Bundle
The Ultimate Precision Pro Series Pack