The P&M Chainer is a great new way to use your P&M Plug-ins and other VST software inside of your DAW.
The P&M Chainer is a "FREE" plug-in that natively hosts ALL 50 V.I.P. series plug-ins and can therefore be used to "chain" up to 32 P&M effects within a patch. But once AUTHORISED, the P&M Chainer acts as a host application that can also load and "Chain" any VST effects and/or VSTi virtual instruments.
Users can therefore use the Chainer to save great effect presets or any VSTi virtual instrument patches that can be recalled from any DAW at anytime needed.
The Chainer comprises of :
• 32 effects loading capacity: in series or parallel and possibilty to save a patch (guitar, vocal, drum etc...) easily importable in other sessions or DAWs.
• Drag and Drop : enables users to conveniently change the order of the effects and/or virtual instruments they load within the Chainer.
• mixer section enables users to solo, mute and control the level, Mix and Pan of each effects or instruments.
• Convenient spectrum visualisation: 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ, Phase and Waveform.
It is FREE for all REGISTERED P&M Plug-in owners. Therefore, the Chainer will automatically detect any authorised P&M plug-ins, ready to use. They can be chained in series or parallel to save/load presets that can be used in other sessions or even other DAWs.
When AUTHORISED, the Chainer works as a VST Wrapper utility that can load and "Chain" any VST effects or VSTi virtual instruments. The Chainer loads as a plug-in within all major recording host applications including Pro Tools and can open up many creative sound layering and effects chaining options.
The Chainer was also made with Pro Tools users in mind, as it includes AAX 64bit format plug-in versions that allow you to wrap any VST instruments or effects inside of Pro Tools.
In addition to being a versatile audio effect rack, the P&M Chainer plug-in also doubles up as virtual instrument host that can be inserted on any MIDI /Instrument track. With P&M Chainer, you can merge all of the best production tools in one easy to use plug-in.
A standalone version is available. It enables users to conveniently chain effects or synth patches for live performances.
Download the Chainer Application. Choose your preferred platform (Mac/PC) and the format of your choice (AAX - AU - VST). Once downloaded, launch the installer. Once installed, the chainer will be available to load as a plug-in from your preferred DAW. If you have authorised P&M Plug-ins on your computer, these will be natively available within the Chainer.
To fully use VST effects or VSTi instruments within the Chainer, you'll need to authorise it as described in the email confirmation you receive after purchase.
Chainer Demo limitations are :
If not authorised, the Chainer can load VST effects or instruments but the sound will be muted for a short time every 45 seconds. Presets and automation are saved and can be recalled.
P&M Plug-ins Demo limitations are :
- If P&M plug-ins are not authorised, they stop processing signal after 30 minutes.
- Presets cannot be saved.
- Controls cannot be automated.
- After 30 minutes you may relaunch the plug-in for your demo to become active again.